Haco. For rulers of Norway thus named, use Haakon.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Haco from Infoplease:
- Haakon VII: meaning and definitions - Haakon VII: Definition and Pronunciation
- Haakon IV - Haakon IV Haakon IV (Haakon Haakonsson), 1204–63, king of Norway (1217–63), ...
- Haakon VII - Haakon VII Haakon VII, 1872–1957, king of Norway (1905–57). Formerly Prince Charles, ...
- Haco - Haco I His sword was called Quern-Biter [foot-breadth ]. (See Sword.) Source: Dictionary of Phrase ...
- Encyclopedia: Scandinavian History - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Scandinavian History.