French Cameroons: see Cameroons.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on French Cameroons from Infoplease:
- French Cameroons: meaning and definitions - French Cameroons: Definition and Pronunciation
- Cameroun: meaning and definitions - Cameroun: Definition and Pronunciation
- Ahmadou Ahidjo - Ahidjo, Ahmadou Ahidjo, Ahmadou , 1924–89, president of Cameroon (1960–82). A Muslim ...
- Yaoundé - Yaoundé Yaoundé , city (1990 est. pop. 750,000), capital of Cameroon. It is the ...
- Douala - Douala Douala , city (1991 est. pop. 1,604,500), Cameroon, on the Wuori River estuary. ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: African History