Fedor. For Russian rulers thus named, use Feodor.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Fedor from Infoplease:
- Chaliapin: meaning and definitions - Chaliapin: Definition and Pronunciation
- Feodor Ivanovich Chaliapin - Chaliapin, Feodor Ivanovich Chaliapin, Feodor Ivanovich , 1873–1938, Russian operatic bass. ...
- Peter the Great - Biography of Peter the Great, The czar who modernized 18th century Russia
- Father and Son - Starring Andrei Shetinin, Alex Neimyshev, Alexander Razbash, Fedor Lavrov, Marina Zasukhina
- The Brothers Karamazov - Biography of The Brothers Karamazov, The title characters of Dostoevsky's final novel