Declaration of Rights
Declaration of Rights, in British history: see Bill of Rights.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Declaration of Rights from Infoplease:
- Bill of Rights, in British history - Bill of Rights Bill of Rights, 1689, in British history, one of the fundamental instruments of ...
- Declaration of the Rights of Man and Citizen - Declaration of the Rights of Man and Citizen Declaration of the Rights of Man and Citizen, a ...
- : Declaration of the Rights of Man - The representatives of the French people, organized as a National Assembly, believing that the ignorance, neglect, or contempt of the rights of man ar
- Bill of Rights: meaning and definitions - Bill of Rights: Definition and Pronunciation
- Olympe de Gouges - Olympe de Gouges (Marie Gouze) feminist, writer Born: 1745? Birthplace: Montauban, Languedoc, ...