neoclassicism: see classicism.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on neoclassicism from Infoplease:
- classicism - classicism classicism, a term that, when applied generally, means clearness, elegance, symmetry, ...
- neoclassicism: meaning and definitions - neoclassicism: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/neoclassicism - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- American architecture: Neoclassicism - Neoclassicism Toward the end of the colonial period, architectural styles based on a more precise ...
- Glossary of Art Movements - Art Deco, Cubism, Realism, Surrealism & more - Infoplease.com - Glossary of Art Movements This glossary of different art movements will help you define unfamiliar ...