old-age pension: see pension; social security.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on old-age pension from Infoplease:
- social security - social security social security, government program designed to provide for the basic economic ...
- pension - pension pension, periodic payments to one who has retired from work because of age or disability. ...
- OAP: meaning and definitions - OAP: Definition and Pronunciation
- George Cadbury - Cadbury, George Cadbury, George, 1839–1922, English manufacturer and social reformer; husband ...
- Charles Booth - Booth, Charles Booth, Charles, 1840–1916, English social investigator, pioneer in developing ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Labor