farming the taxes
farming the taxes: see farming, in taxation.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on farming the taxes from Infoplease:
- farming, in agriculture - farming farming, in agriculture: see agriculture.
- Mississippi Scheme - Mississippi Scheme Mississippi Scheme, plan formulated by John Law for the colonization and ...
- Encyclopedia: Taxation - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Taxation.
- Anne Robert Jacques Turgot - Turgot, Anne Robert Jacques Turgot, Anne Robert Jacques , 1727–81, French economist, ...
- Farm - Farm means food; so called because anciently the tenant was required to provide the landlord with ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Taxation