The United States of North America.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on U S from Infoplease:
- S - U - S - U Russell Sage Yves Saint-Laurent Haym Salomon Sir Titus Salt Paul A. Samuelson William Savery ...
- U, Burmese honorific - U U, honorific used in Myanmar. See second part of name (e.g., Thant, U).
- U Thant: meaning and definitions - U Thant: Definition and Pronunciation
- U, u: meaning and definitions - U, u: Definition and Pronunciation
- United States - Information on United States — geography, history, politics, government, economy, population statistics, culture, religion, languages, largest cities, as well as a map and the national flag.