Sly as a Fox
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Sly as a Fox from Infoplease:
- Sly as a Fox - Sly as a Fox (See Similes.) Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894 Related ...
- sly: meaning and definitions - sly: Definition and Pronunciation
- What does it mean? - hoodwink --Listen to the pronunciation: WAV format or AU format A person who might like to hoodwink ...
- The Fox and the Stork - A Fox invited a Stork to dinner, at which the only fare provided was a large flat dish of soup. The Fox lapped it up with great relish, but the Stork
- Similes - Similes in common use: BALD as a coot. BITTER as gall,soot. BLACK as ink, as a coal, as a crow ...