(Edgar Allan). The alias of Arthur Gordon Pym, the American
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Poe from Infoplease:
- Poe: meaning and definitions - Poe: Definition and Pronunciation
- Edgar Allan Poe - Poe, Edgar Allan Poe, Edgar Allan, 1809–49, American poet, short-story writer, and critic, b. ...
- Edgar Allan Poe - Edgar Allan Poe poet, writer, critic Born: 1/19/1809 Birthplace: Boston Poet, short-story writer ...
- Edgar Allan Poe - Biography of Edgar Allan Poe, The author of the poem "The Raven"
- Ted POE - Ted POE (1948-Â ) POE, Ted, a Representative from Texas; born in Temple, Bell County, Tex., ...