or Notes. (See Do.)
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Notation from Infoplease:
- notation: meaning and definitions - notation: Definition and Pronunciation
- arithmetic - arithmetic arithmetic, branch of mathematics commonly considered a separate branch but in actuality ...
- musical notation - musical notation musical notation, symbols used to make a written record of musical sounds. Two ...
- scientific notation - scientific notation scientific notation, means of expressing very large or very small numbers in a ...
- notation - notation: notation: see arithmetic and musical notation.