Month of Sundays
(A). An indefinite long time; never. (See Never.)
“Such another chance might never turn up in a month of Sundays.” —Boldrewood: Robbery Under Arms, chap. xl.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Month of Sundays from Infoplease:
- Month of Sundays - Month of Sundays (A). An indefinite long time; never. (See Never.) “Such another chance might ...
- Sunday: meaning and definitions - Sunday: Definition and Pronunciation
- 2012 Lambda Literary Awards - 2012 Lambda Literary Awards from fiction to young people's literature.
- Rod Steiger - Rod Steiger (Rodney Steiger) actor Born: 4/14/1925 Birthplace: Westhampton, New York A heavy-set, ...
- June 8, 1806 - The Journals of Lewis and Clarkby Meriwether Lewis and William Clark June 7, 1806 June 9, 1806 June ...