Man of Feeling
The title of a novel by Henry Mackenzie. His “man of feeling” is
named Harley- a sensitive, bashful, kind-hearted, sentimental hero.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Man of Feeling from Infoplease:
- Man of Feeling - Man of Feeling The title of a novel by Henry Mackenzie. His “man of feeling” is named ...
- XVI - Poemsby Emily Dickinson XV Triumph XVI There is a shame of nobleness Confronting sudden pelf, ...
- Sze-ma Niu asked about perfec... - Confucian Analects Chung-kung asked about perfec... Sze-ma Niu asked about the su... Sze-ma Niu ...
- Henry Mackenzie - Mackenzie, Henry Mackenzie, Henry, 1745–1831, English author, b. Scotland. He had an active ...
- Walt Whitman: Song of Myself, Part 37 - You laggards there on guard! look to your arms! In at the conquer'd doors they crowd! I am possess'd! Embody all presences outlaw'd or suffering, See