Letter of Orders
(A). A certificate that the person named in the letter has been
admitted into holy orders.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Letter of Orders from Infoplease:
- Letter of Orders - Letter of Orders (A). A certificate that the person named in the letter has been admitted into holy ...
- spell: meaning and definitions - spell: Definition and Pronunciation
- Ribbon Dodge - Ribbon Dodge (The). Plying a person secretly with threatening letters in order to drive him out of ...
- Letters - Letters Their proportionate use is as follows: E . 1,000 H .. 540 F .. 236 K .. 88 T .. 770 R .. ...
- The Story of Uncle Tom's Cabin - Selected Essays in Black History 9 - The Awakening of the Negro Strivings of the Negro People - 11 ...