(Dr. Samuel) lived in Fleet Street—first in Fetter Lane, then in Boswell Court, then in Gough Square, then in the Inner Temple Lane for seven years, then in Johnson's Court (No. 7) for ten years; and lastly in Bolt Court (No. 8), where he died eight years after. The coffee-house he most frequented was the Mitre tavern in Fleet Street, and not that which has assumed the name of “Dr. Johnson's Coffee-house.” The church he frequented was St. Clement Danes in the Strand.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894