Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Hapsburg from Infoplease:
- Otto von Hapsburg - Hapsburg, Otto von Hapsburg, Otto von, 1912–, Austrian archduke and former pretender to the ...
- Hapsburg - Hapsburg Hapsburg or Habsburg, ruling house of Austria (1282–1918). Sections in this article: ...
- Hapsburg: meaning and definitions - Hapsburg: Definition and Pronunciation
- Austria - Information on Austria — geography, history, politics, government, economy, population statistics, culture, religion, languages, largest cities, as well as a map and the national flag.
- Rudolf of Hapsburg - Rudolf of Hapsburg: Rudolf of Hapsburg: see Rudolf I.