Embarras de Richesse
More matter than can be used; overcrowded with facts or
material. A publisher or editor who is overwhelmed with MSS., or
contributions; an author who has more incidents or illustrations in
support of his theory than he can produce, etc., have an embarras de richesse.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Embarras de Richesse from Infoplease:
- embarras de richesses: meaning and definitions - embarras de richesses: Definition and Pronunciation
- Embarras de Richesse - Embarras de Richesse More matter than can be used; overcrowded with facts or material. A publisher ...
- Dictionary Index - Dictionary Index elf El Faiyum El Fasher El Ferrol elfin elfinwood elfish elfland elflock El Fostat ...
- Half - Half Half is more than the whole.. (Pleou hmiou pantoz)This is what Hesiod said to his brother ...
- Water - Water (See Dancing Water.) The Father of Waters. The Mississippi (Indian, Michc Sepe), the chief ...