Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Borgia from Infoplease:
- Borgia: meaning and definitions - Borgia: Definition and Pronunciation
- Alexander VI: meaning and definitions - Alexander VI: Definition and Pronunciation
- Saint Francis Borgia - Francis Borgia, Saint Francis Borgia, Saint , 1510–72, Spanish Roman Catholic reformer, third ...
- Lucrezia Bori - Bori, Lucrezia Bori, Lucrezia , 1887–1960, Spanish soprano, whose real name was Borja (Ital. ...
- Borgia - Borgia Borgia , Span. Borja, Spanish-Italian noble family, originally from Aragón. When ...