(A). A “tuck in,” or feast which swells out the paunch.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Blow out from Infoplease:
- Blow Out - Starring John Travolta, Nancy Allen, John Lithgow, Dennis Franz, Peter Boyden
- Blow out - Blow out (A). A “tuck in,” or feast which swells out the paunch. Source: Dictionary of ...
- blow out - blow out: vi. [prob.: from mining and tunneling jargon] Of software, to fail spectacularly; almost ...
- blowout: meaning and definitions - blowout: Definition and Pronunciation
- Benjamin De Casseres: Moth-Terror - I have killed the moth flying around my night-light; wingless and dead it lies upon the floor. (O who will kill the great Time-Moth that eats holes in