(1 syl.), or Buovo of Aygremont. The father of Malagigi,
and uncle of Rinaldo. (Ariosto: Orlando Furioso.)
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Beuves from Infoplease:
- Sainte-Beuve: meaning and definitions - Sainte-Beuve: Definition and Pronunciation
- Charles Augustin Sainte-Beuve - Sainte-Beuve, Charles Augustin Sainte-Beuve, Charles Augustin , 1804–69, French literary ...
- Beuves - Beuves (1 syl.), or Buovo of Aygremont. The father of Malagigi, and uncle of Rinaldo. (Ariosto: ...
- Charles Nodier - Nodier, Charles Nodier, Charles , 1780–1844, French novelist and poet. From 1824 he was ...
- Juliette Récamier - Récamier, Juliette Récamier, Juliette , 1777–1849, celebrated French beauty and ...