Born: May 3, 1965
Birthplace: Barranquilla, Colombia
Best Known as: The tough judge on Project Runway
Nina Garcia was Fashion Director of Elle
magazine from 2000 to 2008. She was responsible for developing stories and layouts
that cover the designer fashion markets of Paris, Milan, and New York. Nina Garcia now has the title of editor-at-large for Elle magazine.
Garcia’s judgment and knowledge have made her an authority in the fashion
Garcia has been a judge on Project Runway since
its debut in 2004.
More on Nina Garcia from Infoplease:
- Nina Garcia - Biography of Nina Garcia, Nina Garcia has been Fashion Director of Elle magazine since 2000. She is responsible for developing stories and layouts that cover the desi…
- Project Runway Quiz: 1 - Project Runway Quiz Read more about Project Runway! Question 1: Who are the main judges on Project ...
- Michael Kors - Biography of Michael Kors, Michael Kors got his start in fashion by designing and merchandising a collection for the renowned boutique Lothar’s in New York City. He wa…
- Project Runway: Season Four - Prom dresses and wrestling outfits were among the many challenges in this season
- Project Runway: Season Two - Designers in this season faced challenges involving making garments out of plants to creating a dress specifically for guest judge Iman
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.