You are correct!
From our dictionary:
Pronunciation: (gos'u-mur), [key]
1. a fine, filmy cobweb seen on grass or bushes or floating in the air in calm weather, esp. in autumn.
2. a thread or a web of this substance.
3. an extremely delicate variety of gauze, used esp. for veils.
4. any thin, light fabric.
5. something extremely light, flimsy, or delicate.
6. a thin, waterproof outer garment, esp. for women.
Also,gos•sa•mer•yPronunciation: (gos'u-mu-rE), [key] gos'sa•mered. of or like gossamer; thin and light.
Yesterday's Word Quiz
Tomorrow's Word Quiz
Advanced Word Quiz
24 X 7
||24 x 7 Tutor Availability
||Unlimited Online Tutoring