Health and Reproductive Issues—Women's History Month
Women's History Month is observed every March in the United States. Learn about the history of Women's History Month, read biographies of famous women, try our quizzes and crosswords, find stats and facts about women, and more.
Health and Reproductive Issues
- Contraceptive Use
- Global Abortion Rates
- Abortion Statistics
- Legal Abortions in Selected Countries
- The Abolition of Female Genital Mutilation
- Smoking Statistics, by Sex
- Heavy Alcohol Use, by Sex
Main Women's History Month page.
- Did you know?
- For more than a billion Muslims around the world, Ramadan is a "month of blessing" marked by prayer, fasting, and charity.