American Indian Heritage Month
American Indian Heritage Month is observed every November in the United States. Test your knowledge about American Indian history and famous American Indians by trying our quizzes and crosswords.
Notable American Indians
American Indian Tribes
Quizzes and Crosswords
- American Indian Art and Technology Quiz
- American Indian War History Quiz
- American Indian Heritage Crossword
- Notable American Indians Quiz
Main American Indian Heritage Month page.
- Did you know?
- For more than a billion Muslims around the world, Ramadan is a "month of blessing" marked by prayer, fasting, and charity.