The Congress of Women: The Congress of Women
The Congress of Women
- Publishers' Preface
- Opening Address
- The Finding of the New World
- Our Forgotten Foremothers.
- A Self Support Problem
- Education of Indian Girls in the West
- Legal Condition of Woman in 1492-1892
- Ethics of Social Life
- The Progress of Fifty Years
- Woman as an Investor
- The Feast of Columbia, 1493-1893.
- The Woman's National Indian Association
- Woman's Sphere from a Woman's Standpoint
- A Talk
- Woman, the New Factor in Economics
- The Pacific Northwest
- George Meredith's Novels
- The Nineteenth Century
- Women in the Greek Drama
- Needlework as Taught in Stockholm
- Complete Freedom for Women
- Homer and His Poems
- Development in Eastern Washington
- The Women of Bohemia
- An African Expedition
- Woman's Place in Letters
- Power and Purposes of Women
- How Can We Aid?
- The Fate of Republics
- Women in Modern Italy
- The Wife of Blennerhassett
- Advantages and Dangers of Organization
- The Kindergarten
- Marriage Prospects in Germany
- The Women Writers of California
- The Woman Who Has Come
- GÃ¶ethe and Schiller
- Evolution of American Literature
- Pioneer Woman of Oregon
- A Study in GÃ¶ethe's Faust.
- Philanthropy for Girls in Paris.
- The Leper
- Symmetrical Womanhood
- The Land We Love.
Source: Harvard University Open Collections Program: Women Working, 1870-1930 - Congress of Women
Monarch Book Company (Chicago, Ill. Philadelphia, Pa.)