Synonyms of zombie
- 1. zombi, zombie, living dead, dead person, dead soul, deceased person, deceased, decedent, departed
- usage: a dead body that has been brought back to life by a supernatural force
- 2. zombi, zombie, zombi spirit, zombie spirit, spirit, disembodied spirit
- usage: (voodooism) a spirit or supernatural force that reanimates a dead body
- 3. zombi, zombie, snake god, deity, divinity, god, immortal
- usage: a god of voodoo cults of African origin worshipped especially in West Indies
- 4. automaton, zombi, zombie, anomaly, unusual person
- usage: someone who acts or responds in a mechanical or apathetic way; "only an automaton wouldn't have noticed"
- 5. zombie, zombi, highball
- usage: several kinds of rum with fruit juice and usually apricot liqueur
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of zombie (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.