WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Zen, Zen Buddhism, Buddhism
- usage: school of Mahayana Buddhism asserting that enlightenment can come through meditation and intuition rather than faith; China and Japan
- 2. Zen, Zen Buddhism, Buddhism
- usage: a Buddhist doctrine that enlightenment can be attained through direct intuitive insight
- 3. acid, back breaker, battery-acid, dose, dot, Elvis, loony toons, Lucy in the sky with diamonds, pane, superman, window pane, Zen, lysergic acid diethylamide, LSD
- usage: street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
All rights reserved.
See also: zen (Dictionary)