Synonyms of yowl
- 1. bellow, bellowing, holla, holler, hollering, hollo, holloa, roar, roaring, yowl, cry, outcry, call, yell, shout, vociferation
- usage: a very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal); "his bellow filled the hallway"
- 1. howl, wrawl, yammer, yowl, utter, emit, let out, let loose
- usage: cry loudly, as of animals; "The coyotes were howling in the desert"
- 2. yowl, caterwaul, shriek, shrill, pipe up, pipe
- usage: utter shrieks, as of cats
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of yowl (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.