- 1. yesterday, day, twenty-four hours, twenty-four hour period, 24-hour interval, solar day, mean solar day
- usage: the day immediately before today; "it was in yesterday's newspapers"
- 2. yesterday, past, past times, yesteryear
- usage: the recent past; "yesterday's solutions are not good enough"; "we shared many yesterdays"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. yesterday
- usage: on the day preceding today; "yesterday the weather was beautiful"
- 2. yesterday
- usage: in the recent past; only a short time ago; "I was not born yesterday!"
All rights reserved.
See also: yesterday (Dictionary)