Synonyms of yen
- 1. hankering, yen, longing, yearning, hungriness
- usage: a yearning for something or to do something
- 2. yen, Japanese monetary unit
- usage: the basic unit of money in Japan; equal to 100 sen
- 1. ache, yearn, yen, pine, languish, hanker, long, yearn
- usage: have a desire for something or someone who is not present; "She ached for a cigarette"; "I am pining for my lover"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of yen (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.