Synonyms of yelling
- 1. yelling, shouting, cry, outcry, call, yell, shout, vociferation
- usage: uttering a loud inarticulate cry as of pain or excitement
- 1. shout, shout out, cry, call, yell, scream, holler, hollo, squall, utter, emit, let out, let loose
- usage: utter a sudden loud cry; "she cried with pain when the doctor inserted the needle"; "I yelled to her from the window but she couldn't hear me"
- 2. yell, scream, shout
- usage: utter or declare in a very loud voice; "You don't have to yell--I can hear you just fine"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.