Synonyms of yearn
- 1. hanker, long, yearn, desire, want
- usage: desire strongly or persistently
- 2. ache, yearn, yen, pine, languish, hanker, long, yearn
- usage: have a desire for something or someone who is not present; "She ached for a cigarette"; "I am pining for my lover"
- 3. yearn, care for, cherish, hold dear, treasure
- usage: have affection for; feel tenderness for
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of yearn (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.