Synonyms of yearly
- 1. annual, yearly, yearbook, reference book, reference, reference work, book of facts
- usage: a reference book that is published regularly once every year
- 1. annual, yearly, periodic (vs. aperiodic), periodical
- usage: occurring or payable every year; "an annual trip to Paris"; "yearly medical examinations"; "annual (or yearly) income"
- 1. annually, yearly, every year, each year
- usage: without missing a year; "they travel to China annually"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of yearly (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.