Synonyms of yawl
- 1. yawl, small boat
- usage: a ship's small boat (usually rowed by 4 or 6 oars)
- 2. yawl, dandy, sailing vessel, sailing ship
- usage: a sailing vessel with two masts; a small mizzen is aft of the rudderpost
- 1. howl, ululate, wail, roar, yawl, yaup, shout, shout out, cry, call, yell, scream, holler, hollo, squall
- usage: emit long loud cries; "wail in self-pity"; "howl with sorrow"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of yawl (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.