Synonyms of yaw
- 1. yaw, swerve, turning, turn
- usage: an erratic deflection from an intended course
- 1. gape, yawn, yaw, be
- usage: be wide open; "the deep gaping canyon"
- 2. yaw, deviate, divert
- usage: deviate erratically from a set course; "the yawing motion of the ship"
- 3. yaw, swerve, sheer, curve, trend, veer, slue, slew, cut
- usage: swerve off course momentarily; "the ship yawed when the huge waves hit it"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of yaw (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.