Synonyms of yarn
- 1. narration, recital, yarn, report, account
- usage: the act of giving an account describing incidents or a course of events; "his narration was hesitant"
- 2. thread, yarn, cord
- usage: a fine cord of twisted fibers (of cotton or silk or wool or nylon etc.) used in sewing and weaving
- 1. yarn, tell, narrate, recount, recite
- usage: tell or spin a yarn
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of yarn (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.