Synonyms of wrongful
- 1. unlawful, wrongful, illegitimate (vs. legitimate)
- usage: having no legally established claim; "the wrongful heir to the throne"
- 2. wrongful, unlawful (vs. lawful)
- usage: unlawfully violating the rights of others; "wrongful death"; "a wrongful diversion of trust income"
- 3. wrongful, unjust (vs. just)
- usage: not just or fair; "a wrongful act"; "a wrongful charge"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of wrongful (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.