Synonyms of wrinkle
- 1. wrinkle, furrow, crease, crinkle, seam, line, depression, impression, imprint
- usage: a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface; "his face has many lines"; "ironing gets rid of most wrinkles"
- 2. wrinkle, difficulty
- usage: a minor difficulty; "they finally have the wrinkles pretty well ironed out"
- 3. wrinkle, method
- usage: a clever method of doing something (especially something new and different)
- 1. purse, wrinkle, contract
- usage: gather or contract into wrinkles or folds; pucker; "purse ones's lips"
- 2. wrinkle, ruckle, crease, crinkle, scrunch, scrunch up, crisp, fold, fold up, turn up
- usage: make wrinkles or creases on a smooth surface; make a pressed, folded or wrinkled line in; "The dress got wrinkled"; "crease the paper like this to make a crane"
- 3. furrow, wrinkle, crease, fold, fold up, turn up
- usage: make wrinkled or creased; "furrow one's brow"
- 4. rumple, crumple, wrinkle, crease, crinkle, fold, fold up
- usage: become wrinkled or crumpled or creased; "This fabric won't wrinkle"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of wrinkle (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.