Synonyms of wretchedness
- 1. misery, wretchedness, miserableness, ill-being
- usage: a state of ill-being due to affliction or misfortune; "the misery and wretchedness of those slums is intolerable"
- 2. wretchedness, discomfort, uncomfortableness
- usage: the character of being uncomfortable and unpleasant; "the wretchedness for which these prisons became known"; "the grey wretchedness of the rain"
- 3. wretchedness, inferiority, low quality
- usage: the quality of being poor and inferior and sorry; "he has compiled a record second to none in its wretchedness"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.