Synonyms of wrecking
- 1. razing, wrecking, destruction, demolition, wipeout
- usage: the event of a structure being completely demolished and leveled
- 2. laying waste, ruin, ruining, ruination, wrecking, destruction, devastation
- usage: destruction achieved by causing something to be wrecked or ruined
- 1. bust up, wreck, wrack, destroy, ruin
- usage: smash or break forcefully; "The kid busted up the car"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of wrecking (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.