Synonyms of wrecker
- 1. wrecker, laborer, manual laborer, labourer, jack
- usage: someone who demolishes or dismantles buildings as a job
- 2. saboteur, wrecker, diversionist, destroyer, ruiner, undoer, waster, uprooter
- usage: someone who commits sabotage or deliberately causes wrecks
- 3. tow truck, tow car, wrecker, truck, motortruck
- usage: a truck equipped to hoist and pull wrecked cars (or to remove cars from no-parking zones)
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of wrecker (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.