Synonyms of wrapped up
- 1. wrap, wrap up, cover
- usage: arrange or fold as a cover or protection; "wrap the baby before taking her out"; "Wrap the present"
- 2. get through, wrap up, finish off, mop up, polish off, clear up, finish up, complete, finish
- usage: finish a task completely; "I finally got through this homework assignment"
- 3. roll up, wrap up, change surface
- usage: form a cylinder by rolling; "roll up a banner"
- 4. cover, wrap up, dress, clothe, enclothe, garb, raiment, tog, garment, habilitate, fit out, apparel
- usage: clothe, as if for protection from the elements; "cover your head!"
- 1. bound up, wrapped up, committed (vs. uncommitted)
- usage: deeply devoted to; "bound up in her teaching"; "is wrapped up in his family"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.