- 1. weave, interweave, twist, twine, distort
- usage: interlace by or as if by weaving
- 2. weave, tissue, create from raw material, create from raw stuff
- usage: create a piece of cloth by interlacing strands of fabric, such as wool or cotton; "tissue textiles"
- 3. waver, weave, swing, sway
- usage: sway to and fro
- 4. weave, wind, thread, meander, wander, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course; "the river winds through the hills"; "the path meanders through the vineyards"; "sometimes, the gout wanders through the entire body"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. woven (vs. unwoven), braided, plain-woven
- usage: made or constructed by interlacing threads or strips of material or other elements into a whole; "woven fabrics"; "woven baskets"; "the incidents woven into the story"; "folk songs woven into a symphony"
All rights reserved.
See also: woven (Dictionary)