- 1. wobble, coggle, move
- usage: move unsteadily; "His knees wobbled"; "The old cart wobbled down the street"
- 2. careen, wobble, shift, tilt, move
- usage: move sideways or in an unsteady way; "The ship careened out of control"
- 3. shimmy, wobble, vibrate
- usage: tremble or shake; "His voice wobbled with restrained emotion"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. wobbling, unsteady (vs. steady)
- usage: (of sound) fluctuating unsteadily; "a low-pitched wobbling sound"
All rights reserved.
See also: wobbling (Dictionary)