WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. winner, victor, contestant
- usage: the contestant who wins the contest
- 2. winner, gambler
- usage: a gambler who wins a bet
- 3. achiever, winner, success, succeeder, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person with a record of successes; "his son would never be the achiever that his father was"; "only winners need apply"; "if you want to be a success you have to dress like a success"
All rights reserved.
See also: winner (Dictionary)