- 1. whiteout, snow, snowfall
- usage: an arctic atmospheric condition with clouds over snow produce a uniform whiteness and objects are difficult to see; occurs when the light reflected off the snow equals the light coming through the clouds
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. whiteout, white out, cover
- usage: cover up with a liquid correction fluid; "white-out the typo"
- 2. white-out, whiteout, lose
- usage: lose daylight visibility in heavy fog, snow, or rain
All rights reserved.
See also: whiteout (Dictionary)