Synonyms of wheeler
- 1. Wheeler, Sir Mortimer Wheeler, Sir Robert Eric Mortimer Wheeler
- usage: Scottish archaeologist (1890-1976)
- 2. wheelwright, wheeler, wright
- usage: someone who makes and repairs wooden wheels
- 3. wheeler, marcher, parader
- usage: the man at the outermost end of the rank in wheeling
- 4. cyclist, bicyclist, bicycler, wheeler, pedaler, pedaller
- usage: a person who rides a bicycle
- 5. wheel horse, wheeler, draft horse, draught horse, dray horse
- usage: a draft horse harnessed behind others and nearest the wheels of a vehicle
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of wheeler (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.