Synonyms of welfare
- 1. social welfare, welfare, public assistance, aid, economic aid, financial aid
- usage: governmental provision of economic assistance to persons in need; "she lives on welfare"
- 2. benefit, welfare, good, goodness
- usage: something that aids or promotes well-being; "for the benefit of all"
- 3. wellbeing, well-being, welfare, upbeat, eudaemonia, eudaimonia, prosperity, successfulness
- usage: a contented state of being happy and healthy and prosperous; "the town was finally on the upbeat after our recent troubles"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of welfare (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.