Synonyms of wedged
- 1. lodge, wedge, stick, deposit, fasten, fix, secure
- usage: put, fix, force, or implant; "lodge a bullet in the table"; "stick your thumb in the crack"
- 2. wedge, squeeze, force, move, displace
- usage: squeeze like a wedge into a tight space; "I squeezed myself into the corner"
- 1. impacted, wedged, compact (vs. loose)
- usage: wedged or packed in together; "an impacted tooth"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of wedged (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.