WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Madagascar jasmine, waxflower, Stephanotis floribunda, stephanotis
- usage: twining woody vine of Madagascar having thick dark waxy evergreen leaves and clusters of large fragrant waxy white flowers along the stems; widely cultivated in warm regions
- 2. waxflower, Clusia insignis, air plant, epiphyte, aerophyte, epiphytic plant
- usage: epiphytic clusia of British Guiana
- 3. Indian pipe, waxflower, Monotropa uniflora, wildflower, wild flower
- usage: small waxy white or pinkish-white saprophytic woodland plant having scalelike leaves and a nodding flower; turns black with age
All rights reserved.
See also: waxflower (Dictionary)